Eliminate Overwhelm & Find YOUR Harmony
If you’re anything like me, you know what it’s like to feel overwhelmed and burnt out. We all have so many roles to play in life and as moms, we are often pulled in so many directions it’s hard to keep track of who needs what.
I’m a mom, wife, daughter, sister, and friend. I’m a ministry volunteer, a blogger, and a homeschooler. I know what it’s like to feel guilty no matter how I spend my time or whose needs I focus on.
But, here’s something I know about you.
You are enough
By enough, I mean you are enough for your kids. Enough for your spouse, Enough for your business. You have what it takes. You just need to BELIEVE that you do.
That’s where I come in.
All of those limiting beliefs telling you that you are never going to learn patience with your children, you are never going to start or grow that business, you are never going to make an impact in this world, you are never going to grow deeper in your relationship with your spouse.
I am here to give you hope. Hope that you can make a difference in your family, your health, your marriage, your world.
You are enough, and when you believe that and have the knowledge, you are unstoppable.
Here at Side Hustling Mom, my passion is to equip you to nurture your family AND your business. To train up your children AND learn how to be a fierce entrepreneur. To connect with your spouse AND pursue your dreams.
Because you are more than one thing. You are a wonderful, beautiful, loving, fighting, awesome human being, and you have a lot to give this world.
So let’s go make a difference together.
-Kim @ Side Hustling Mom
What You’ll Find Here
My goal is to provide you with support, resources, and inspiration to live your best life as a mom entrepreneur.
I want to equip you to Pursue Your Calling, Nurture Your Family, Accomplish Your Goals, and Cultivate Your Faith.
Because you have a big purpose, and I want to help you unlock it!
Things you may not know about me
- I waited until 30 to learn how to apply makeup. I asked for a lesson from a pro for Mother’s Day, and it was totally worth it!
- I got a knee replacement at 18, during bone cancer treatment. Airport security is interesting, but I am still able to keep up with my kids. Most days.
- My first coffee was a Starbucks frappuccino around 20 years old. Now I drink black, strong, cowboy coffee. My coffee is there to do a job, it doesn’t mess around.
- Hand embroidery is my current favorite hobby, and my go-to Netflix and Chill activity.
- My husband is going back to school to be a pilot, and I am so proud of him. You better believe I checked the life insurance policy though. Don’t worry, we’re covered.
- My humor style is very dry and kind of dorky. Sorry in advance.